Our volunteer, full-time staff have the opportunity to steward God’s presence in Guyana, take the message of His goodness and love to the nations, and walk alongside students and staff in our discipleship community. Whatever stage of life you are in, God can use you to minister the people of this nation and make an impact for His Kingdom!
Current Staff Needs & Opportunities
- Kitchen Manager
- Administrative Staff
- Grounds / Maintenance
- Hospital Visitation Ministry Assistant Leader
- Children/Youth Camp Staff
- Evangelistic Presentations Coordinator
- Communications & Tech Support Staff
- If you have a heart to see a Football (soccer) discipleship ministry
We encourage our staff to take part in many YWAM ministries throughout their work-week. If someone has a heart to do administrative work and children’s ministry, they can do both! We work together to cover the needs of the campus and participate in areas of ministry that are fulfilling to us and helpful to the community!